|Divine Service||8:00 AM|
|Sunday School||9:15 AM|
|Adult Bible Study||9:15 AM|
|Divine Service||10:30 AM|
|Divine Service||5:00 PM|
Job 20:24 (NIV)
Though he flees from an iron weapon, a bronze-tipped arrow pierces him.
Click here to read more!
- That the true God is the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and the only source of our teaching and faith.
- That every person is by nature sinful and without forgiveness is lost for eternity.
- That God loved the world and sent His Son to suffer and die for our sins and rise again to be our Savior.
- That God forgives and saves all who repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- That in Holy Baptism, intended for old and young alike, God washes away our sins and adopts us into His family, the Church.
- That is Holy Communion we receive the Body and Blood of the Living Christ with the bread and wine, for the forgiveness of sins and the strengthening of faith.
- That out of love for God's salvation we seek to live a God-pleasing life.
- That those who die in Christ enter heaven at the time of death.
- That at His second coming Christ will raise up all the dead and judge all people.
Are you a confirmed Lutheran being challenged by others with a message which sounds like what you learned in confirmation classes, but don't remember exactly? See the following references for clarification.
Luther's Small Catechism
Luther's Large Catechism
The Lutheran Hymnal (selected hymns)
Documents of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod